We will be happy to advise you personally on currently advertised or permanently available funding programmes. If you describe your project idea to us or tell us the main topics, we will research the current possibilities for submitting applications. Include us in the planning of your grant application and contact us.
Current tenders (Kopie 1)
If you want to actively search for current calls for proposals yourself, the following links will take you directly to the latest calls for proposals from selected research funding bodies:
- Federal Ministries
- German Research Foundation
- European Union / directly to the keyword search
- Ministry of Science and Culture of Lower Saxony
- Competitions and prizes
A selection of relevant announcements can also be found in our FFI archive of the TUC mailing list"Research Funding Information".
Funding programmes and funding databases
In addition to current calls for proposals, many funding bodies also offer longer-term research programmes, which can be searched for yourself in the following databases:
- Fundingdatabase of the Federal Government
All programmes of the Federal Government, the Länder and the EU.
- DFG funding programmes
German Research Foundation programmes
- Participant Portal of the EU
All EU programmes
- Research, international, transfer information service – FIT
Database with information on research funding
- International Cooperation
Guide to International Cooperation
Scholarship Databases and Guides
In the search for a "research gap", but also to present the state of the art in the research proposal, the following databases of projects already funded by the Federal Ministries, the DFG and the EU are recommended:
- Funding Catalogue of the Federal Government Funded Projects of the Federal Government
- DFG GEPRIS DFG-funded projects
- CORDIS EU funded projects
Funding Advisory National
Phone: +49 5323 72-7751
Dr. Heike Schröder
Head of Research Service
Funding Advisory EU
Phone: +49 5323 72-7752
Would you like to get information about current calls for proposals via email? Use our TUC-wide mailing list with research funding information and subscribe to the FFI News.