Funding Advisory Service
We advise you on all questions concerning project-related grant applications in national and international research projects, R&D cooperations and collaborative projects.
Our services at a glance:
- Information on calls for proposals, up-to-date and timely via the mailing list FFI-News
- Specific research on calls for project ideas and cooperation requests
- Personal consultation and comparison of project outlines with current calls for proposals
- Advice on administrative and financial aspects of the grant application, project management and intellectual property issues
- Proofreading of grant applications with regard to completeness and coherence of the presentation with the funding guidelines
Depending on the third-party funding and, if applicable, on the funding programme, special features must be considered, e.g. with regard to the personnel costs to be applied, to the project management, to the involvement of the administration of the university and also with regard to research data management, equal opportunities and the promotion of young researchers. We have compiled specific information on this in an Overview of the grant application process and also in our hints for relevant funding programmes.
The central service and administrative units of TU Clausthal will support you with the preparation, application and implementation of research projects. Depending on the status of your project and the specific question, the TU Clausthal's Third-party Funding Administration should be mentioned here in addition to the Funding Advisory Service. Further application-relevant support on, for example, DFG-relevant aspects of research data management, equal opportunities and the promotion of young researchers can also be found from colleagues at the University Library, the Equal Opportunity Office and the Graduate Academy.
Would you like to get information about current calls for proposals via email? Use our TUC-wide mailing list with research funding information and subscribe to the FFI News.
Relevant tools such as personnel cost rates, calculation tools and contract templates
Specific notes on some funding programs